Top 10 Takeaway’s – Snapchat for Marketing Professionals Luncheon
September 20th, 2016
by Dan Gibson
Last week we kicked off our new season of luncheon events at our new amazing location! Marketers from all over West Michigan attended the “Snapchat for Marketing Professionals” event at the GRAM. Our friend Austin Pierce and his talented team from RCP Marketing, presented on how Snapchat can be utilized in our marketing strategy. We learned together, ate together, and left feeling excited about the possibilities of using Snapchat when we got back to our desks!
We polled the audience to learn what they found most interesting or valuable about the talk or event as a whole. We’re super nice people and thought it would be cool to share those insights with all of our marketing peers, in case some of you missed the event. We understand if you couldn’t make it, just don’t make a habit of it…
Top 10 Takeaways – Snapchat for Marketing Professionals
- Millennials make up 84% of the market and most do not trust traditional advertising.
- The luncheon event was a great introduction for the Snapchat platform and it’s relevance to marketing! (woot!)
- 60% of college students said they were more likely to purchase a product from a brand that offers a coupon on Snapchat.
- Snapchat users spend an average of 25-30 minutes per day on Snapchat.
- More people watched the presidential debates on Snapchat live stream then on TV.
- There are 10 billion Snapchat views daily.
- Snapchat can be used as a recruiting tool.
- The GRAM is an inspiring location for the luncheon events!
- The free admission to take a sneak peak at some Artprize installations was very much appreciated!
- Snapchat can be an effective and cost efficient way to creatively build brand recognition and convert followers into loyal customers!
These are only the top 10 takeaways and we couldn’t possibly explain all of the helpful tips and knowledge attendees left with on Snapchat and social media marketing as a whole. Don’t miss our next event in October, when we dive deeper into the Paid Social Experience with our very own Timothy Haines! Check out the event HERE. We’re looking forward to another packed house at the GRAM!